Make a page using tables. Name it table.htm. If you don't
have an idea of what you'd like to make, create one of the following pages
(click on the image to see a bigger picture)
If you choose to create an original design, be sure to use the following
guidelines and submit a thumbnail drawing of your page with the printouts.
Your page must use:
- At least 2 different tables
- nested tables to layout the page. (see page 540 for an example)(see the examples)
- rowspan or colspan at least once in one of your tables.
- either cellpadding or cellspacing at least once in one of your tables
- You must use align or valign in at least one table cell.
- use a background image or color to add interest to the
page and/or table cells.
- You must use at least one other image on the page, the image must use the
ALT, SRC, HEIGHT and WIDTH attributes
- use colors for text and in the table cells that coordinate with the images
When you have finished creating your table.htm page:
- if possible, upload your page and any images to your website
- be sure it works!
Add this table page to your website.